Familiar cover at not-so-familiar prices
Our goal is to use all the advantages of the Internet to provide first-rate, hassle-free car insurance at an affordable price. As with traditional car insurance you’re used to, we offer three types of online car insurance cover — Comprehensive, Third Party Property Damage, and Third Party Fire and Theft — so that you can choose the right one based on affordability and level of protection.
Comprehensive provides our most complete car insurance cover. It covers your car for loss or damage caused by an accident, theft, or fire. And you're also covered for damage that your car causes to someone else's vehicle or property.
We've included important extras in this affordable package you should expect, including:
- access to our national network of preferred repairers
- our Lifetime Repair Guarantee
- a new vehicle (if yours is less than 12 months old) or agreed value for your car if it's stolen or a write-off
- a rental car if your car is stolen
- emergency repair cover
- protection for personal effects and any child seats in your car
- and more!
Third Party Property Damage is our most inexpensive car insurance cover and is designed for drivers who want basic and necessary cover at an affordable price. It simply covers you against damage you cause with your car to other people's vehicles or property.
Third Party Fire and Theft is the same as Third Party Property Damage, but you're also protected against theft or fire damage to your car. This is a great option for drivers with older cars who don't need comprehensive car insurance cover.
Also included in this cover is:
- protection against damage caused by an uninsured motor vehicle up to $5,000
- access to our preferred network of repairers
- our Lifetime Repair Guarantee for the life of your car
- agreed value for your car if it's stolen or a write-off
See our PDS for more information