Compare car insurance companies before you buy
Why shop around for car insurance?
Everyone shops around for cars, appliances, shoes and other types of products and services—always searching and scanning for the best deals. The same can be said for car insurance.
By changing your mindset that car insurance is more of a commodity instead of a necessity—you’ll see that there are plenty of savings to be attained by simply shopping around. And, by spending just little extra time researching your options—either online or by phone—you’ll be able to find the insurance that is right for you.
Of course, there are things other than price that may sway your decision to switch including ease of claims service, online accessibility, convenient sign-ups and added benefits and discounts. And, by doing your research, you may discover other information you may have not realized. For instance, maybe a company with the lowest rates also offers the lowest amount of coverage or that paying a little more for insurance can get you a lot more coverage.
And that's the advantage of comparing. With all of the information right at your fingertips, you’ll be able to find the best combination of price and service that suits your needs.
Navigate the car insurance comparison chaos with CompCompare
Let’s face it. Car insurance can be expensive. And the current model of comparing policies can be overwhelming—making it very hard for drivers to understand what they are actually signing up for.
- Offers peace of mind that switching to a cheaper policy may not compromise your level of material cover or service features
- Makes it easy to see how different insurance options weigh up at a higher level, especially when you come across a much cheaper policy than your current provider
- Allows you to eliminate brands that do not offer the right cover or service combination for your needs
- Helps you find the best policy with the best possible value
- Could potentially save you hundreds in annual insurance premiums
Thanks to CompCompare, once you have narrowed down your options, all you need to do is read one or two more detailed product disclosure statement reviews before making your decision.
Why Progressive is the best deal around
As you compare car insurance companies, you may discover that Progressive offers very low rates. Or, you may find another company offers even lower rates.
However, price shouldn’t be your only consideration. In fact, when it comes to servicing Australia, Progressive is very different on a number of levels:
- 100% ONLINE. Many of our competitors invest in expensive call centres. Because we are 100% online, we avoid these costs and pass the savings along to you in the form of lower prices.
- MULTIPLE CARS. ONE POLICY. Combine car insurance on one policy for up to five cars within your household, and save even more with our multi-car discount.
- EXTRA BENEFITS. We offer no excess for windscreen repair, no additional charge for pet injury cover and a lifetime repair guarantee on any repair we authorized.
- 75 YEARS OF SERVICE. Progressive is part of The Progressive Corporation, a Fortune 500 company in the United States, which currently insures more than 11 million vehicles.
It’s time to make the switch to Progressive
Start by comparing cover from car insurance companies with CompCompare and then learn how to switch your car insurance in four easy steps.